My new favorite dinner! spaghetti squash with meat marinara sauce. So tasty, filling and easy to make. Only about 400 calories for a big plate.
- spaghetti squash (follow directions on squash for cooking)
- Marinara sauce (I look for a low sugar low fat sauce)
- Extra lean group turkey
Urban Escape Fitness easy healthy lunch – I love color, and this meal has a ton.
- Spinach and Kale salad mix
- Balsamic Trader Joes fat free salad dressing
- Fat free feta
- Salmon Burger from Costco
Easy delicious and healthy dinner idea
- Peppers (whatever color you like)
- Shredded chicken breast
- 1 can black beans, low sodium
- Trader Joe’s, Corn Salsa, 1/2 container
- Fresh garlic
- Cilantro, 1/2 bundle
- Green onions, full bundle
- Low fat shredded cheese
I started by taking a couple peppers (color of your chose) and cutting off the tops and cleaning them out. LIGHTLY oil and salt the out side. Set those a side for later.
In a stir fry or sauce pan add your ingredients, seasoned with a little taco seasoning. While this is heating grill your pepper on the BBQ Set-up your plates with lettuce or rice or both. Pull off peppers from grill when they start to lose there shape and cut in half. Place on the plates and fill with stir fry mix. On top add some low fat cheese (go easy), some salsa, avocado and maybe garnish with some of the extra cilantro and chives.
This took me 15-20 min.